Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Chapping My Hide, Blogger Edition

I totally get the idea that Google, post-Blogger buy out, wants us all to switch over to the new Blogger (formerly known as Blogger beta). I'm not totally dense. And the Google-Blogger Gods, in all of their wisdom and to their credit, have been using the positive "here's all the great stuff we have now!" approach for at least six months. So I suppose it shouldn't come as a huge surprise that they need to change up their tactics to get the final, poky, crotchety group of old-Blogger peeps to switch. [I'm working on it, okay? It's just that I don't have a drop of extra life force to deal with any complications that might result from the switch. I know some of you had issues...Beth, maybe?]

But it DOES surprise me that the old Blogger system has been down ALL DAMN DAY, and now, still, I can't get into my comments. What the *&%$?!! Apparently, NEW Blogger, however, is and has been working like a dream. Bah humbug. As I'm sure my students would tell you, irritation and obstructionism is not the way to convince me to switch over. If anything, this is the way to make me dig in my heels like a stubborn old mule.

Blogger, you're on notice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home