Saturday, December 16, 2006

Pat Myself on the Back Update

After a day of grading work, I have left before me:
10 papers which need comments
6 papers which do not need comments
2 internship evaluations

Normally, this would fill me with despair. Given what I've gotten done today, it looks as if there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Enough so that I even got a laugh out a student's sentence: "At first I thought that he was an amoral monster, but techniquely, his "victim" came back to him willingly, so he's not entirely to blame." [snort.] "Techniquely." Apparently it was the way he did it, not the system of rules that should govern his actions.

Someone please remind me not to do this to myself next semester. Come on; how many of you can stand to listen to this kind of whining again in the spring?! That's what I thought. I'll expect your reminders in the mail, along with holiday treats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home