Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome One and (Almost) All

Everyone, meet the newbies who've stopped by this crazy block party of a blog. Give the following a hearty "howdy":
•The rubber-neckers from Inside Higher Ed.
•The fans of Ladette to Lady, a show I blogged about here. H-e-l-l-o New Zealand! (Seriously, a rash of hits from New Zealand. I guess it's not all just Lord of the Rings, is it?)
•Volkswagen enthusiasts (I assume, for who else would be googling "Jetta farf?"
•the person looking for info on a "ball gag"
•the poor soul searching for answers about "panty lines." I feel your pain. Or I assume I do, unless you're looking to GET panty lines, and if so, just let me know because I can make several suggestions.

A sincere welcome to you! Y'all come back now!

Except, and this is a mighty exception, to the person looking for sites featuring "Michelle Wie's panty." Seriously, dude, she's SIXTEEN years old. That's just not okay. You, we do not welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

You get "panty lines" ... I get "smell panties."

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger kfluff said...

Um, eeeeewwwww. Of course, now I'm tempted to search your blog for that...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home