Monday, September 04, 2006

Look Both Ways...

Whoa. All of a sudden, traffic to this blog tripled. And why? Why? Inside Higher Ed, that's why. Holy crap. How does that work, anyway? Does someone just troll around on the nets and wait til they hit stuff?

In other news, finally, FINALLY Vincent has been booted from Project Runway. Thank Jebus. I was sure that after he survived the challenge where he sent his poor model down the runway in floor-length flypaper, he had made some unholy deal to deliver fresh entrails to Nina Garcia nightly, but it appears that's soured. Hooray.

Off to bed--and tomorrow, Beth's meme!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I have yet to watch "Project Runway" this week, so I can't comment specifically on Vincent's loss -- but I'm GLAD he's gone. Who are you rooting for?

Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:36:00 AM  
Blogger kfluff said...

oooh, sorry to ruin the surprise. but isn't it about damn time?

I've put my money on Michael, but Jeffrey is coming up fast from behind (despite his Santino-like qualities...)

Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I'm also relieved Vincent is gone - bleh!

Jeffrey has a few sympathetic spots, but I like Michael the best as well. I want him to win. I appreciate the way he thinks, and thought the jetsetter outfit he made for himself was fantastic.

Sigh... Project Runway is so great.

By the way, I know what you mean about the Inside Higher Ed thing -- same thing happened to me, same day. I actually didn't appreciate what they did and reposted my post with a different title so the link would break.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger kfluff said...

Hey Kate! Welcome to the Chez Fluff! I was actually trolling some of your comments about the Inside Higher Ed piece earlier. The questions there are great (what's with this website? and what's with the people who follow the links?). I'm all about reposting--great suggestion (it's making me very nervous, the number of hits...)

As to PR--it's a bit ill how excited I get on Wednesdays about about 5 p.m. Sad, but true.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home