When You Know You're in Trouble
- When it's still dark out when you get up, and you're in Daylight Savings time.
- When you think to yourself: do I need a cup of coffee before I start grading?
- When it's 10 a.m. and you're ready for a nap.
- When you still have two papers to grade, an article to read, and classes to prep in the next 3 hours.
- When you haven't showered yet.
- When you woke up formulating arguments against the faculty members who passive-aggressively dismissed your field and blamed it for the downfall of an entire core curriculum requirement during a meeting with the Provost yesterday.
- When your plan for the weekend is to both catch up on grading AND write an abstract.
- When your birthday is a week away and you haven't had time to play for it.
Anyone else know she's in trouble?