Monday, August 21, 2006

(A)Lack.

Well, it appears that the big kids are on their way back to school--and here I thought we started early by beginning the semester on the 28th. Of course, I'm still without a completed syllabus, a clean office, and an adjunct for a course, but I DO have a dandy little flyer! Because I am the queen of Pagemaker! Because it only took me 6 hours total, and then another 2 to wrangle with the print shop today! Because the people in PR can suck my ass!

In happier news, Frenchie has decided to send along the picture of her Armani skirt so that we may all oooh and ahhh over it. Witness the object of admiration:

I'm sad to say that the pic doesn't do it justice--really, it's quite a sight to behold. While it looks black and white (and very spot on for this season's houndstooth trend), it's actually blue and brown, which is why she included the shoes in the pic. Really, it lowers my blood pressure just to see it and remember...

I'm hoping tomorrow is the day when all of the seeds that I've planted grow to fruition. I could use a little fruit. If they don't, I'm pretty sure that I'll be at the Macy's clearance sale. [Listen, exercise as a means of raising seratonin levels only goes so far...]

2 Comments:

Blogger FrenchieF said...

Had to enter the blog world to leave you this comment. A bit overwhelming for moi. Seeing the Armani "in print" does make me happy, even if justice isn't done. Here's to fruition... And if that doesn't happen, I vote for the clearance sale at Macy's.

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:56:00 PM  
Blogger kfluff said...

Frenchie! Welcome to the blogosphere! Thanks for the picture! (And I think Macy's--or at least Target--is on tap for later this afternoon...)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home