Saturday, November 18, 2006

Stalky McStalk-Pants

OK, before y'all start freaking out when you look at your sitemeters late at night, calling the police, and your lawyer, and your neighbor, and looking for blunt objects...

I'VE BEEN GRADING PAPERS ALL DAY.

LITERALLY, ALL DAY.

I TOOK A FEW BREAKS TO EAT.

AND LOOK AT BLOGS.



Why hast thou forsaken me, Blogosphere? Why canst thou not update thine blogs with more regularity, thus rescuing me from the never-ending pile of student papers?

I don't know what it is that you people DO all day on Saturday, but could you get home and update your damn content? Please? Pretty please?

2 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

I, for one, have been in my own grading hell all day. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but I'd much rather be writing and I'm going crazy thinking about how far behind I'm falling on other things ...

Thanks for providing me with a brief diversion.

Saturday, November 18, 2006 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger kfluff said...

I think there's a direct correlation between how excited I get about writing projects and the amount of grading I have to do at any given time. Sigh.

Always happy to provide a diversion!

Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home