Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm (almost) Baa-aack!

Tap, tap...is this thing still on?

Sorry for the radio silence, y'all. [In my fantasies, you've all been faint with worry about my disappearance from the blogosphere. In reality, you're now trying to remind yourselves when you put this feed in your Bloglines account, right?]

I'm leaving the 'rents' house in homestate today, so I'll be back in Urbania tomorrow, and prepared to give a full accounting. Try to contain your excitement. What's on the list of topics?

  • Weekend meeting with alums and writers contributing to collection. Angsty!
  • Nostalgia for home and region. Sappy!
  • How lingerie sales vary from place to place. East Coast/West Coast smackdown!
  • Acquired self-knowledge about group dynamics and writing process. Navel gazing!
  • Fall fashion strategy. Insider tips!
  • One more wedding anniversary. Awwwww!
I think that should do it for awhile. Feel free to let me know what you'd like to hear first. Assuming that you're not coming to this blog looking for Harry Potter spoilers. Although my mother, through her library mob contacts, has filched a copy right out from under the 7,000 youngsters on the waiting list. These retired schoolteachers: sadists, all of them.

Til tomorrow!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I worried and checked in nearly every day. And now I won't be able to sleep, so eager will the blog anticipation be!

Friday, July 27, 2007 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I was wondering where you'd gotten to. Obviously my primary interest is fall fashion strategies, as I have none of my own.

And awwwwww, anniversary. AKA the day I dumped salt all over you in the middle of your reception. Good times.

Friday, July 27, 2007 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Housegirrl said...

Clearly I'm with Ashley on this one. Spill on the fashion tips, girl! Glad you're home. The neighborhood was not the same without your visits to my window.

Saturday, July 28, 2007 5:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home