Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Love Bullets

  • Nothing makes me want to shop online more than giving feedback on student drafts.
  • JCrew is currently hosting their post-winter super sale. Cheap, but you can't return anything.
  • I want everything at Anthropologie. And then I want the super-skinny arms I'd need to be able to wear all of it.
  • I already have two iPods, but obviously, I need a shuffle too. In green, I think. Or maybe blue.
  • Don't even get me started on furniture.
  • I'm back, y'all. Only eight more weeks til summer break.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

The J. Crew Can't-return-it sale? I call bullshit. I call it so loud. hate that thing.

Monday, March 12, 2007 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resemble that first bullet... :-)

Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger kfluff said...

Damn J.Crew. Damn them and mine (and NK's) grading habits!

Sunday, March 18, 2007 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home