Thursday, August 03, 2006

Overheard Recently at Chez Fluff

Upon reading this here blog, my spouse initiated this conversation:

Mr. Fluff: Why do I have to be "Mr. Fluff?"
Kfluff: What else would you be? You don't want to be "Fluffman" or "Fluffer". That's just dirty.
MF: Why can't I be "Dr. Fluff?"
KF: Because I'm Dr. Fluff.
MF: Why can't we both be Dr. Fluff? Dr. Fluffs?
KF: Because that would just confuse all the nice people at home.

It occurs to me, reading over this, that Mr. Fluff would probably also dislike being abbreviated as "MF." It's a bit like Felix Ungar's initials, no?

3 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

But that's what made Felix Unger great!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Is "Fluffernutter" not an option?

Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger kfluff said...

Beth--I thought it was that great "fffnnaaa!" sound he made. (How does one transcribe that sound, anyway?)

Jo(e)--"Fluffernutter" is truly excellent. And very true to MF's personality...

Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home