Saturday, May 27, 2006

Are They SURE?!!

Ah, Saturday morning. Perfect time to discover myself--by way of online quizzes, that is. So which Classic Female Literary Character Am I? See below for perplexing results:

Which Classic Female Literary Character Are you?






You're Elizabeth Bennett of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen!
Take this quiz!






Really?! I'm flattered, on the one hand (and curious to see what the other options were...Dear Emma B. was one, as was Cathy of the moors and abusive boyfriend Heathcliff), and sort of horrified on the other. Elizabeth is great and all, till the end, and Keira Knightley ain't gonna change that one bit. To top it off, I had a dearly beloved undergrad professor tell me once: "Elizabeth Bennett--I'd like to chase HER around the desk for a few hours." EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!

{seen first at the inestimable Dr. B's place.}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home